Sunday, July 26, 2009

My love for PayPerPost


Payperpost! to start with it is simply amazing. It gives lot of opportunity to youngsters like us to put in their brain and gives them a chance to show their creativity and their basic domain knowledge.

In this generation, ppl became so lazy that, they never do any work unless there is a need or an urge to do it. Payperpost have attracted many bloggers around the world to sculpt their experiences, interests and their views in different topics through these blogs. In addition to this, they get paid through these blogs. It acts like an energy boosters to all the teenagers as they feel gud and only when their pockets are filled with pennies. People never like to depend on their parents for money and Payperpost gives them a good opputunity to earn on their own by expressing their talents through these blogs.

The idea behind payperpost is awesome and its very well structured. I came to know about this site through my friend when i was in need of money. My friend found out my writing talents and creativity through my several blogs and this blog is one among them. All of them do their work for some purpose and even myself falling into this category. I wanna stand on my own legs without being anymore dependent on my parents. So the opportunity given by payperpost will be my earning till i find myself in a full time job that fits my profile. I am basically seeking for a challenging position in my life to sculpt my career path as an Engineering professional and to gain a broader perspective personally and professionally. The race is on and i am working for it.

And this payperpost has given me lot of exposure to the outside world and has introduced many new friends circle. I learn a lot from them and also it has given me a prospect of getting along with different culture.

There are times when one can be in the heart of the madness and yet feel so far away from the stress and tension of our city life. Even i am not spared. So I get into this blogging whenever i feel depressed and demoralized, I sit up with my lappy to express my thoughts.I feel very much comfortable, releaved and also boosted up after blogging. It helps me to get out of this hurdle. As a whole it has become a part and parcel of my life. Blogging has become my lover. I share my happiness, gloominess, and what ever i feel. Its an Awesome experience and thanks to payperpost as they pay me for expressing my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment