Sunday, June 14, 2009

I WISH

I wish that I could run a mile with the innocence of a child
I wish that I could just lie down and stare at the stars with no agenda on my mind
I wish I could just stay in silence for sometime
I wish I could stare into your eyes, say nothing yet convey all there is to be conveyed
I wish I could transcend the confines of my mind
I wish I could laugh with my entire being
I wish I could listen to the words you speak and the silence between the words you speak
I wish I could sing a song silently to tell the sky how much I love it
I wish tears of gratitude would roll down cheek
I wish you would respect my love for solitude
I wish I could see the triviality of things I worry about
I wish I could walk in the cosmos for a day with innocence of a child,
With no judgements in my mind to obstruct the truth,
With no memory of the past or anticipation for the future
I wish I could just be in totally in the "now",
I wish my wishing mind would just stop Only then will all my wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment